Joint Support Supplement (100g)
We have doubled the amount of active ingredients so you only need half as much as before, check the dosage guide for more details.
Joint Support can be fed to dogs of all ages as a way of supplementing the Eden range of high meat content foods or alongside other foods, ideal for dogs who are susceptible to joint problems, working and sporting dogs that are active in their daily lives, agility and competitive dogs and dogs in their senior years to aid freedom of moment.
Key benefits of Joint Support
- Formulated to support and maintain freedom of movement in all dogs
- Easily combined with the Eden range of high quality foods.
- Grain and Gluten free
- Nutritional benefits of Green Lipped Muscle, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM
- Ascogen® high nucleotide yeast extract is a unique feed supplement which optimises the metabolism of gastrointestinal, liver, glandular, intestinal flora and immune cells
- A natural range of herbs blended to support the muscular skeletal system, including: Yucca Schidigera, Seaweed, Glucosamine, Rosehip, Turmeric and Beta glucans,
- Manufactured as a palatable powder that can be mixed directly with food or added to a small amount of warm water to form a paste
When to Use Joint Support
- Arthritis and joint pain
- As a preventative measure for very active dog
- After an operation or injury to support recovery
- General aches and pains due to aging
1 scoop (5g) of Eden Joint Support provides:
Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) (acting as a prebiotic), Providing 1500mg of Inulin
Ascogen® (high nucleotide yeast extract), 2000mg
Yucca Schidigera 2000mg, Seaweed 1000mg, Glucosamine 500mg, Rosehip 500mg, Turmeric 500mg, Beta glucans 275mg, Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM) 250mg, Devils Claw Root 250mg, Chondroitin Sulphate 125mg, Green lipped mussel.125mg