Eden Original Cuisine - Medium Kibble
Eden has a very simple philosophy that is perfectly summed up in their tagline, “Supporting Animal Health Through Nutrition ™.”
- Produce only the very best foods possible that are 100% Natural
- Never use grains and cereals, animal derivatives, fillers, sweeteners or flavourings in our food
- Openly list all ingredients – including the amounts of the main ingredients that our food contains
- Use the highest level and quality of ingredients where possible from within the UK
Suitable for Puppies, Adult and Senior Dogs
Original Cuisine uses only the finest ingredients, freshly prepared English free run Chicken, Scottish Salmon, North Atlantic Herring, Traditionally reared Suffolk Duck and Whole Egg. Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with a high content of quality animal protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake.
- 80% meat content, 20% fruit and vegetables
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain, Gluten or White Potato
- Salmon and Herring providing Omega 3 & 6
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Organic Vitamins and Minerals for optimum absorption
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain with British ingredients
Metabolisable Energy: 3683 kCal/kg (368 kCal/100g)
Protein digestibility (Pepsin value): 91.2%
Available in 12kg, 6kg and 2kg bags
Chicken 19%, Chicken 18% (from Dried Chicken), Salmon 15%, Herring 12.5% (from Dried Herring), Potato 12%, Chicken Fat 4.5%, Duck 4% (from Dried Duck), Sweet Potato 3.5%, Whole Egg 2.5% (from Dried Egg), Chicken Liver 2.5%, White Fish 2%, Pea Fibre 2%, Lucerne, Chickpea, Minerals & Vitamins, Carrot, Spinach, Apple, Rosehips, Camomile, Burdock Root, Seaweed, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Fructooligosaccharides (461 mg/kg), Glucosamine (341mg/Kg), MSM (341mg/Kg), Chondroitin (240mg/Kg), Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage.
Crude Protein: 41%, Crude Oils and Fats: 18%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash: 9.5%, Moisture: 8%, Omega 6: 3.5%, Omega 3: 0.69%, Calcium: 1.81%, Phosphorus: 1.46%.